Friday, April 6, 2012

Jennifer Lopez hair 2012


Each occurrence of Jennifer Lopez in the American Idol show is spectacular. Star worth salary record demonstrates that he has chosen the show's producers, impressing each time with his outfits.

 If past shows impressed with outfit created by Maria Lucia Hohan and neon pink dress slit challenging, this time held by J Lo made ​​a stir with a metal skirt, split.

t. "I do not wear size 0 or size 2 . I d`ont have 1.82 in height, as models around me. When I compare them think "Wow, are even shorter!" [Jennifer is 1.65 cm]. The star ended the rumors about her actions, saying "I'm an average woman. I wear size 6 , eating too much holiday can have size 8 , when I do plenty of exercise can have size 4 . May fluctuate, but generally keep my weight. It's more about being healthy and feel good about yourself. I am at peace with myself, with who I am. I know I'm not perfect, but that's OK. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...