Thursday, October 23, 2014

Prettiest dresses on Pinterest

Good morning, Everyone! If you read my blog on regular basis, you know how I feel about little black dresses. One of my Holiday staples, I love the fact that you can style LBD in an infinite number of ways. Take today's outfit for example, I wanted to create a very polished, evening look so, I decided to take a classic approach, and paired my LBD with a sparkly clutch and statement jewelry. Now, when it comes to styling an evening look, jewelry is definitely something I pay attention to the most. And for me, nothing says evening quite like a pair of statement earrings.

The ones I am wearing in this post, are my absolute favorite pair at the moment! A big fan of Kendra Scott jewelry in general, I spotted them a few weeks ago and simply couldn't resist. Can you blame me?:) Bold, beautiful and stylish I think, they are an epitome of luxury. Pretty much a perfect statement piece, to add drama to any evening look! How about you guys, what is your favorite way of styling a little black dress?











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...